Besides health issues, it is inevitable that COVID-19 (Coronavirus) also causes difficulty for many Indonesians in having their daily necessities and other anticipatory needs fulfilled. In regards to that, the Church invites the whole congregation to participate in helping those who are in need.
Donations will be distributed through CSM (Community Service Ministry) internally to congregation members in need, and also through CC Helping Hands externally as an outreach to those beyond the church walls.
Donations can be given in the form of goods or financial aid, as a time like this is a great opportunity for us to be an extension of God’s hand and to become a blessing for others around us.
To donate goods, drop them off at Christ Cathedral Pos 2.
To donate financially, bank transfers can be made to our Helping Hands account, which is as follows:
Name: GBI Basilea (CC)
Account No: 6050-517-517
We have also partnered up with Kitabisa.com, an online nationwide crowdfunding platform in Indonesia for medical or social causes, so you can also make your contributions through our Kitabisa.com campaign page or by clicking on the DONATE button below.
Funds raised will be distributed by Christ Cathedral to the following groups of people or causes:
• Hospitals and Healthcare Workers in Jabodetabek area and remote/marginalized areas.
• Refugees in Alicante dormitories (Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia) and Kalideres (West Jakarta, Indonesia).
• Teachers with no income or who were subject to severe pay cuts.
• Disabled persons, e.g. Perkumpulan Tunanetra Kristiani Indonesia (PETKI).
• Impoverished families (including children and the elderly) in Jabodetabek area.
Let’s contribute and help others who are in need. God bless you!